Failing to Do Asus Router Setup? - We Will Help in This!
Buying a new router can be a fun thing as you get access to the world of endless opportunities. The opportunity to entertain, grow and explore the world with the internet. Many individuals will buy the router but few would know the set up of it. Setting a router is not a difficult job to do. You can either take the help of a customer support team or read this blog to understand everything about the procedure. We are happy to solve this Asus router setup issue in this blog for you. Read it carefully to find out how you can do it simply.
How to Use the Asus Router App to Run the Asus Router Setup Wizard?
Before understanding about the asus router app, you can know about the way to do the setup of the Asus router. Let’s see what it is:
What's the Asus Router App?
It’s an app of the Asus brand that comes handy in managing and setting up your home network. You can install this app right away on your smartphone or tablet to get things going for the internet.
Top Things you Can Do with the Asus App
How to Install the Asus Router App for Setup?
To do the setup, you require installing the app at first before doing everything. You can go to the Apple app store or Android app store and search for the name “Asus Router App”. Nowadays QR codes are also useful in downloading this app. You can also use it to download the app in case you don’t want to search for it.
- For running the app in android, you must have a minimum of android 4.0 version or above this.
- To run the app in iOS, your phone must have at least an iOS 8.0 version or newer than this. We can run this app on iPhone, iPad, and iPad touch.
How to Run the Asus Router Setup Wizard with Android?
These are the consecutive steps you require following if you want to set up the Asus router easily on the android device. Once you follow the steps, you will do the Asus firmware update process, again and again. This will help you get updated with the latest software whenever there is a new release from the Asus Brand.
- Firstly, join to the default network name of the router (SSID). We can see this name as – Network Name (SSID): ASUS_XX
- Now connect the network with the SSID that is visible on the backside of the router. The label location may vary for different routers. You will find the labels like 2.4G Wi-Fi name (SSID): Asus and related names on the back of the router.
- Now run the Asus router setup.
- Then hit on the setup part.
- Now click on the “Asus Router” option.
- Then allow the setup to move further.
- Now hit on the start option.
- Now set up the internet depending upon the internet situation.
- When you are going to do this step, you will see the [connection type as automatic IP]. Now hit on the next section.
- Then, you can also find the [connection type as PPPoE], type the username and password given by the internet service provider, and hit on the “Next” section for this step.
- And you can also ask the internet service provider of yours in case you are not sure about the username or password. They are the right individuals to guide you thoroughly regarding this.
- Now it’s your turn to put the network name and password. Hit on the “Next” section now. You can set up the 2.4 and 5 GHz separately as well. Make sure you check on each band.
- Then now hit the login name or password and click on the “Next” section. Without a log-in and password, you may not access the configuration page easily.
- Once you are done with the setup, run the home screen and you will see that a remote connection pop-up will showcase. Select ok to “accept” or “cancel” to deny the network. Select ok if you wish to access from the external environment. In case the home screen is not showing you, select the wireless network on your device and get back to the Asus router application.
- If the home screen is clear to you, the Asus router setup wizard is done.
How to Set up the Asus Router with the iPhone?
Follow the below steps if you want to do the setup with the iPhone.
- Firstly attach with the router’s default network name like SSID: ASUS_XX.
- Now run the Asus router app.
- You can hit on one of the two like “allow while using the app” or “allow once” as per your understanding. However, using the “allow while using the app” is suggested. Now click “Ok” on the Bluetooth permissions.
- Then, click on the setup option for now.
- It’s clicking the “Asus router” for now.
- Hit on “start”.
- Now choose the internet depending upon your network condition like automatic or PPPoE. Whatever option you select, get on the next page by entering the username and password given by the internet service provider.
- Once you are done with this setup, open the home screen and a remote connection will appear. Select “accept” or “decline” on the network condition.
- All steps are done when you see the home screen.
Get the Technical Support Here!
If you are an entity who is keen in getting technical assistance for the same setup, you can call us at our toll-free support number and we are happy to solve your query easily. Just tell us about your concern and all your issues will be resolved soon. We will help you access the internet using the Asus router so you can enjoy streaming on Netflix, Hulu, Roku, and other entertainment apps. You can even resolve the Asus router not working issue with our technical support staff. Just visit the site and take the services now!